Do You Remember These?

It must be the season for memory triggers. Last night I wrote about having my own memory triggered by coming across the old fashioned key chain that reminded me of hopscotch.

This morning I found a link in my e-mail to Do You Remember These? a website featuring an old-time song by that name sung by The Statler Brothers. Do you remember that? The e-mail isn’t new. It’s been around for ages and quite likely you’ve already seen it, but the site is fun, the music great, and you probably will remember at least most of these. Click on over and see if any stories come to mind for you.

Memory triggers are everywhere. It’s a good idea to write them down on your story idea list when they come to mind so you won’t forget them, and to help you find things to write about when you are feeling stuck.

Write on,

Sharon Lippincott, aka Ritergal

No comments :