I appreciate this award all the more for the fact it is so unexpected. I hadn’t ever heard of it. It’s especially rewarding to receive spontaneous recognition. And I love that awards like this foster a sense of community and connection in the blogsophere.
One of the requirements of accepting the award is that you pass it along to pay tribute to five other noteworthy bloggers. Since I received the award twice, I shall issue a double helping of tribute (in no particular order). This makes the process a little easier, but I know of so many fine blogs, and the choice was still agonizing.
Drum roll, please ... and the winners are ...
Pat, At Pat’s PlaceCongratulations to each of these fine bloggers. I love all your blogs.
Joy Hedlund, On the Path
Linda Austin, Cherry Blossom Memories
Hill Country Hippy, Seasonality
Shaddy, Paper Cut Screams
Jerry Waxler, Memory Writers Network
Ybonesy and Quoinmonkey, redRavine
Terrisa Meeks, Just Write
Linda Hoye, My Own Velvet Room
Gullible, Gullible’s Travels
Here are the rules for Passing on the Superior Scribbler Award:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom he/she has received the Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display the Award on his/her blog, and link to this post, (http://scholastic-scribe.blogspot.com/2008/10/200-this-blings-for-you.html) which explains the Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Write now: a story about an award you won, even if it was something as humble as placing third in the fourth grade spelling bee. Or, write about one you hoped to win and didn’t.