New Permanent Links

Long time readers, please take note. You may have noticed there are not a lot of links in the sidebar. I'm picky! I only add those I believe will add direct and tangible value to your personal story writing efforts. This morning I added two new links, one to the Old Forty Fives site I wrote about yesterday, and another to Kingwood College Library's American Cultural History site.

Stephanie West Allen, author of Idealawg, posted this latter link in a comment on yesterday's post, and it's one of the richest sites I've seen. Thank you Stephanie! If anyone else has favorite links, please do share them, either in a comment or an e-mail to me.

Another item I mentioned only passingly yesterday was the Life Story Writing YahooGroup. This group has a long history, and goes through cycles of intense activity interspersed with slower times, but it's a place to post stories, share treasured memories that may inspire others and find story ideas for your own writing. I've been involved with this group off and on since at least 2000 and maybe longer. Membership is open to anyone, and I urge you to get involved. If you have a Yahoo ID, just log in and sign up for the group at Life Story Writing to join the fun. If you don't, it's easy to get one, or you can subscribe directly by sending a blank e-mail with "subscribe" in the subject line to life-story-writing@yahoogroups.com.

Enjoy the links, and, as always,

Write on,

Sharon Lippincott, aka Ritergal

No comments :