- Lost: small apricot poodle. Reward. Neutered. Like one of the family.
- For sale: an antique desk suitable for lady with thick legs and large drawers.
- Four-poster bed, 101 years old. Perfect for antique lover.
- Now is your chance to have your ears pierced and get an extra pair to take home, too.
- We do not tear your clothing with machinery. We do it carefully by hand.
- Dog for sale: eats anything and is fond of children.
- The hotel has bowling alleys, tennis courts, comfortable beds, and other athletic facilities.
- Sheer stockings. Designed for fancy dress, but so serviceable that lots of women wear nothing else.
- Man, honest. Will take anything.
- Man wanted to work in dynamite factory. Must be willing to travel.
- Used Cars: Why go elsewhere to be cheated? Come here first!
- Christmas tag-sale. Handmade gifts for the hard-to-find person.
- Wanted. Man to take care of cow that does not smoke or drink.
Sharon Lippincott, aka Ritergal